eConsent is not just an electronic signature, it is a better way to improve clinical trial startup, reduce cost, and gain better patients.
eConsent is gaining greater acceptance and adoption in clinical trials
- 100% of top 10 pharma have an eConsent initiative in place
- 88% of top 25 pharma implemented eConsent
- 66% of top 50 pharma companies are engaged in planning an eConsent initiative
Every clinical trial is different, but implementing the right eConsent solution will improve your clinical trial startup through improved patient understanding, site satisfaction, and regulatory compliance.
96% of clinical trial participants that have used eConsent, prefer it over paper informed consent.
- Gaining popularity and higher satisfaction with elderly participants
- Combining multi-media with quiz aids better information
- More accurate, improves comprehension and makes better clinical trial patients
77% of sites mentioned that eConsent has improved patient consent and site startup.
- Improves time spent with patients
- Quickly address questions and responses to patients
- Better compliance and controlled document management